|LOCATION||Playa Del Carmen, Mexico|
|DATES||May 5 – May 9, 2022|
|PRICE PER PERSON||TBA|
Day 1 - Arrive In Mexico (CUN)
Day 2 - Group Excursion
Day 3 - Poolside Activities / Free Day
Day 4 - Signature Sunday Birthday Brunch
Day 5 - Departure
*preliminary itinerary – subject to change
BOOKING POLICIES & TERMS
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification.
- Prices and Itinerary are subject to change
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A $250 deposit per person is due at registration to confirm your booking.
- If you choose the installment plan, you have the option to receive monthly invoices or enroll in an auto-payment plan
- Balances not paid in full by the final due date are subject to penalty fees and/or trip cancellation.
- You should begin to research flights soon after booking your trip. You should secure your flight no later than 21 days before your trip
- Flights details must be submitted 30 days prior to departure in order to properly arrange ground transportation.
- Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
- Final itinerary and documents will be provided 30 days prior to the event or earlier,
- Rooms will have either one king bed or two queen beds. Bed configuration can be requested but not guaranteed.
- Please exercise discretion with regards to your physical limitations and abilities when deciding your level of participation
THIS TRIP WILL BE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION SOON
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR INFO BELOW TO GET EARLY BIRD ACCESS AND A DISCOUNT CODE WHEN REGISTERING
COVID Requirements for Entry to the USA
Effective January 26, all airline passengers to the United States ages two years and older must provide a negative COVID-19 viral test taken within three calendar days of travel. Alternatively, travelers to the U.S. may provide documentation from a licensed health care provider of having recovered from COVID-19 in the 90 days preceding travel. Check the CDC website for additional information and Frequently Asked Questions. This requirement does not apply to travelers entering the United States by land or sea or to children under two years of age. It applies to U.S. citizens, as well as foreign nationals, regardless of vaccination status.
Passport & Visa Requirements
Six Month Validity Passport Rule. As a general rule, passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally. Most countries will not permit a traveler to enter their country unless the passport is set to expire at least six months after the final day of travel.
Entry Requirements for Mexico
Currently, COVID testing is not required to enter Mexico. However, a negative COVID test will be required for all attendees of this trip.